So here’s the deal. I love, love, LOVE creating new content for you every week, and I’m working my hardest to create even more, with a new podcast and my first book coming out real soon.
But, maintaining this site and my newsletter takes time and money. The “fund the blog with savings and consulting revenue” plan was fine for a while, but it’s not sustainable. If this site is going to grow and become the best it can be, it has to be able to support itself.
Keeping a clean, ad-free reading and listening experience – which is incredibly important to me, and I hope to you as well – means coming up with a better way to support the site.
So if you find any value, joy, inspiration, or just some good old-fashioned fun in my work, please consider helping me out with however much you choose. For somewhere between an awful cup of coffee and a good lunch, when it comes from the heart, it’s a gesture I greatly appreciate.
In addition to warm fuzzies, I want to make donating worth your while. So, in return for your support, here’s what members get in return:
- After joining, you’ll receive a link to join my super-secret members’ mailing list, where you’ll get an inside look at how I work, and where I’ll ask for your feedback or suggestions on new ideas. You might also hear about upcoming plans before I announce them publicly (yay!).
- You’ll be able to watch me write my first book in public, typos and all. Check out this page to watch me write my latest book live.
- You’ll get a free copy of my first book, Happiness and Burnout, just for being so awesome.
- You’ll get first dibs on new products I create. Pinky promise.
- Your support will help keep the content flowing, the site running, and the lights on in my house as I write.
You can also make a one-time donation, which nets you a copy of my book, without access to the members’ list.
Become a Supporting Member
So that’s the basics. I’m proud of what I’m building here, and I’m committed to publishing regularly, creating valuable products, and bringing the most interesting and inspiring stories to you each week.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for the support!